Each commercial closing case is unique and complex, our closers at Peak Title Professionals, can guide you through the intricate process in closing a successful transaction.
We provide the following commercial real estate services at our licensed Florida Title Agency, Peak Title Professionals, LLC:
- Preparation of commercial closing documents;
- Coordinating commercial title orders;
- Clearing complex commercial title issues;
- Preparing and conducting the closing of the commercial closing;
- Commercial Escrow Settlement Services;
- Commercial Title Insurance; and
- Title search of the Property’s records;
- Title examination for the sale, loan, foreclosure, short sale, or workout transactions;
- UCC searches- state and local filings;
- Escrow services for deposits, documents, post-closing matters and other business transactions;
- Conducting and/or coordinating settlements for all business entities and real estate transfers;
- Disbursement agreements for construction loans or related to sale or loan proceeds;
- Title insurance – commitments, policies and endorsements;
- Title insurance – owners, lenders and lease holders;
- Tax exchanges under IRS code 1031;
- Obtain commercial title insurance commitments, policies, and endorsements- for single site or multi-site transactions for property located throughout Florida.
Below are some of the types of transaction we handle or have handled in the past:
- For sale by owner closings;
- Hotel, Gas Station, Strip Plaza Closings;
- SBA, Conventional Closings;
- Commercial real estate investment purchases and flips;
- Double Closings for commercial property;
- Refinance of commercial property;
- First time commercial real estate buyer closings;
- Commercial short sales;
- and many more….
If you choose to work with us, our title processors and closer’s will be with you every step of the process, to answer any questions you may have.
If you have any questions regarding commercial closings, please contact us.