Know your type of ownership & your paperwork needs.
- – Copy of Last Will & Testament of decedent (if any)
- – Copy of Letters of Administration and Death Certificate
- – Name, address and phone number of Attorney for Estate (if any)
- – Proof of Death by providing a death certificate of any co-owner whose interest is transferred immediately to you upon their death
- – Copy of Articles of Incorporation
- – Copy of Corporate Resolution (authorizing signatory)
- – Copy of Certificate of Good Standing (current up to 6 months)
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
- – Copy of Articles of Organization
- – Copy of Operating Agreement
- – Copy of Company Resolution (authorizing signatory)
- – Copy of Trust Agreement and any addenda (if unable to fax all files, please contact us)
IF PARTICIPATING IN A 1031 (REVERSE OR STARKER) EXCHANGE
- – Give the contact information of your Exchange Agent/Qualified Intermediary so 1031 exchange documents can be coordinated and all proceeds transfer faster.